Site Terms and Conditions
1. Please read this statement carefully. While this information is intended for residents of the United Kingdom, its terms and conditions apply to all visitors of this website. Any use by you of this site is subject to your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this statement. If after reading them you do not accept these terms and conditions, please leave the site immediately. We reserve the right to change these terms by posting any changes on the website. The new terms will be effective immediately that they are posted.
2. This website is published by Active Grounds Maintenance Limited (Active Grounds Maintenance) to give information about our Group and our products and services.
3. Active Grounds Maintenance respects the privacy of its website visitors. Active Grounds Maintenance will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name, address, telephone number or email address, when it is voluntarily submitted to us via this website. Active Grounds Maintenance will use this information to comply with your request for information or as otherwise disclosed to you at the location at which you submit your information. From time to time, we may refer to that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services. We may use that information to contact you. Active Grounds Maintenance also uses information in aggregate form to track total numbers of visitors to our site and to its pages, and the domain names of our visitors' internet service providers. We do not currently transfer any data collected on our website out of the European Economic Area. However the Internet is made up of a large variety of international connections and if you are visiting this website from outside the European Economic Area the various communications may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting this website and communicating electronically with us you consent to these transfers.
4. Active Grounds Maintenance agrees to use its reasonable endeavours to maintain the site in a fully operational state, error free. As Active Grounds Maintenance cannot guarantee that this will always be the case Active Grounds Maintenance does not accept any liability for any defects that may exist, or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data, or consequential loss or damage arising from the client or users use of, or inability to access the site.
5. Due to the number of sources from which Active Grounds Maintenance obtains content and the nature of electronic distribution via the World Wide Web, Active Grounds Maintenance does not give any warranties in respect of the site. All implied warranties are excluded from these conditions to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law.
6. Active Grounds Maintenance authorises you to copy documents published on this website for your non-commercial use only provided that Active Grounds Maintenance retains all copyright in any copy of these documents that you make or other or other proprietary notices, and any disclaimer contained thereon. All rights are reserved. We recognise that when you obtain access to our website, your computer downloads a copy of the material on this website. By obtaining access to the Active Grounds Maintenance website you agree you will use the material for your personal use only and you agree not to use the material for any commercial purposes.
7. This site contains several trademarks, which belong to products of our supplier companies or to Active Grounds Maintenance Limited or of our subsidiaries (as defined by S736 of the Companies Act 1985). These trademarks are registered in many jurisdictions across the world. Save as provided in this legal notice, any use or reproduction of these trademarks is prohibited.
8. In no circumstances will Active Grounds Maintenance be liable to any user for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage howsoever resulting from the use of this site or any other website connected to the Site by means of hypertext link or otherwise (whether such damage is caused by transmission from the site or a connected website to the user's computer system of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive items, corrupted date or data incompatible with the user's computer system or third parties' interception of or access to data of whatever nature including without limitation personal data and credit and payment card information transmitted by the user electronically to Active Grounds Maintenance or otherwise caused) such damage to include, without limitation, loss of profits, interruption to business and loss of data.
9. Users will indemnify and hold Active Grounds Maintenance and its employees harmless against all loss and liability arising from claims made or litigation brought against them as a result of the use by the user of Active Grounds Maintenance's site contents.
10. Although Active Grounds Maintenance does its best to ensure that the site is accessible, it cannot guarantee it will always be so and does not accept any liability for such non-accessibility. Users should retain details of Active Grounds Maintenance's telephone and facsimile numbers for direct contact.
11. These terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. We welcome your comments, criticisms and suggestions concerning any information published on this site. However, we reserve the right to consider this feedback as non-confidential and Active Grounds Maintenance shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation, within the statutory code of the Data Protection Act 1998 in the United Kingdom.